Saturday, June 4, 2011

May Favorites

So another month flew by (oh so quickly like they always do) and I wanted to share with y'all some of my favorites for the month of May:
  • Versa Spa:  Have any of you tried the Versa spa tan before?!?! Well I haven't until just recently and I must say I really digged it!! The spa by my house was offering a 2 for 1 deal and I used them both right before our Chicago Trip (you can read about here, here, and here!).  I went from sporting the "Casper the ghost" look to a nice bronze sun goddess look (well I'm really exaggerating here but it did give me a nice bronze color)!  Versa spa claims the tan should last about 10 days (in combination with self tanners to extend the color) but it only lasted about 5 days on me.  I would definitely try Versa Spa again!!

Google image

  • Kiss Nails:  I think drugstore nails have come along way since the time I used them when I was younger.  I love to pick up the Kiss brand from my local drugstore when I'm in a pinch and have no time to get a mani.  They hide my icky, brittle, peeling off nails (I work at a pharmacy and it gets very dry in there!) and makes my nails look professionally done.  They last me about a week (if I'm not doing allot of cleaning) and are really cheap too!!

  • My new purses:  I scored this brown satchel and yellow clutch at Marshall's a few weeks ago and I love them.  I have wanted a brown cross body bag for some time now but never really found anything that I liked.  Every time I go to Marshall's I go straight for the purses (well any store really...haha!) but never really find anything that catches my eye in my price range!  These two were at a great price (brown satchel = $25 and yellow clutch = $15) and I couldn't pass them up! I love the pop of color the clutch will bring to my summer outfits!! Happy Girl!!




  • Papaya massage candle:  A coworker had brought a Pink Papaya catalog over for us to look at. I have never heard of Pink Papaya before.  They are a cosmetics company that specialize in natural body, skincare, and makeup products.  I found some really neat products in the catalog but one thing that really caught my eye was this candle that doubles as massage oil. Ya......I know right?!?!?!  You light the candle and after a little while (you blow out the candle) you beg ask nicely your significant to give you a nice relaxing massage!! Greatest thing ever......I have no complaints! They come in all different scents, are very moisturising (both parties benefit from the massage) and would really make a great gift!



  • Nike's work out gear:  Summer is almost here and its time to spend allot of time outdoors!! The hubs and I like to get in shape by hiking at one of our state parks during the week.  I love Nike's workout pants and tanks!! We have an outlet mall close to our house where they have a Nike store and I find some great deals there all the time! Definitely one of my must have items in my summer wardrobe!
google image
  •  Essie nail polish in Braziliant:  Just bought this at Walmart and I love this color for spring/summer!! Bright and Fun to give a little pizazz to my wardrobe!!


braziliant
So that's all I have for my May favorites!! I'm sure I'll be loving them for many months to come. I hope this post was helpful and if you have any questions about any thing mentioned just leave it in the comments below (or email me). 
So tell me what were your May favorites? (Any thing is free game such as home decor, beauty, cooking, books, etc.!!) I would love lurve to read all about it!

xoxo Joanna D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...