Friday, June 3, 2011

Appetizer

I'm back with yet some more recipes that I would like to share with you all linking up with Kelly from kellyskornerblog.com!! This time I'm sharing a couple of appetizer recipes for you to try and enjoy.  They are my tried and true recipes that I go to often and I must say.........I get allot of compliments followed by a "Can I have this recipe?!?!".  Yes they are that yummy and No they are not hard to make!! They are actually very simple and use just a few ingredients that many of you may have in your fridge and pantry already.  If you can dump (no not that kind of dump.....HA!) and stir, than you can handle these recipes......No Problem,....Forgettaboutit!!   I reassure you that these recipes will come in handy when you are in a pinch and you get that last minute phone call from your in laws saying they are in the neighborhood and would like to stop by!! So lets keep calm and make these appetizers this weekend.....mmmmkay:

No Honey.....Honey Mustard Dip:

1 cup Mayo
1/2 cup sugar
5 Tbs spicy brown mustard
1 tsp vegetable oil
1 tsp garlic powder



Just dump all ingredients in bowl and stir!! (I told you it was that easy!!!)
Place in refrigerator for a couple of hours!!
Tastes great with pretzels, cheese curds, and mini corn dogs!


Chicken Dip:

2 cans chunk chicken (drain chicken from can)
1 cup Mayo
1/2 packet Ranch dressing powder
(that's all!!)
(I just eye ball it when it comes to adding the ingredients!!)



Drain chicken and shred.
Dump and stir all ingredients in bowl!! (My philosophy to cooking!! Ha!)
Refridgerate for an hour or so.
Eat with crackers/pretzels of your choice!!

So there you have it......my appetizer recipes that I love to make for my family and friends!!  Easy Peasy.......No? I would love for you to try them out.  Oh and please stop back and let me know if you enjoyed any of the recipes.......I would love to hear your feedback  (and if you didn't then that's OK too.......you wont hurt my feelings!)!!  Also I would love to read all about any of your tried and true appetizer recipes.........leave it in the comments below!!

xoxo Joanna D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...