Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Funtabulous Weekend Highlights

This past weekend Scotty2Hotty and I headed to Illinois......AGAIN......to do a little lot of celebrating!! It was a very special weekend for my little nephew, Nathaniel, who was being baptized on Sunday!! We couldn't wait to get there Friday so that we could get started on all of the preparations for the big day and of course to see the little guy (who I swear doubled in size since the last time we saw him......which was only like 3 weeks ago)!!!

He's really filling out into his own skin now (less blobby...ha ha!) and is really interacting with people now! You can goo and gaa and make funny baby noises at him and he will shoot back a smile almost every time.......unless your taking pictures of him then hes not really too happy!!




Having a hard time stretching in those jammies (he's wearing 3-6 months and he's not even 3 months yet!!):



Feeling so content when he is fed (by granny):









 Begging like a little birdie........Gramma give me more:


Sooo happy after being fed (look at those baby blues!):



I thing this flash is too bright....."dear in the head lights":


Once again this little boy has the cutest jammies:




And here is just a sneak peak of his beautiful christening pictures from my own camera.......a post to come soon after I get the professional pictures!:

Getting our Sunday Best on before heading off to church.  Here we have my oldest brother Martin who I haven't introduced yet on this little blog of mine, Marco (Nathaniel's older cousin), and 2hotty:



Marco man knows a thing or two about posing (Auntie Iwona takes one too many pics of him!):


Marco Man and 2Hotty playing the Nintendo DS (video games are here to stay my friends!!):








 Nathaniel's Godfather (or with a Italian accent....The Godfodda!!) Did I mention this stud is single and ready to mingle (sorry Bro I just had to add that):


Iwona's big sister, Sylvia, mother to Marco Man and Godmother to Nate Dog (I love nicknames...haha!) Isn't she gorgeous:



I was able to snap a quick pic of this busy mama (but not of daddy) who looked gorgeous BTW!! Can you believe she just HAD a baby....like OMG:



My mom and dad (AKA: Frank the Tank....haha!):



Me and Frank the Tank:


Me and mom:





Me with the hubster:



Fun with Uncle Scott:



Looking handsome for his big day:
Put em up.....don't mess with Nate Dog:


Discovering his hands (the "putting everything in my mouth" stage begins!):




Did you see Nate Dogs awesome room:




Lets do this......getting ready to go to church:




Showing off there spider man moves.....aren't they cute....I mean sooo strong and manly:





Church:







This is WHY I call him my Scotty 2 Hotty:



At the Reception:

My Godchild, Dominik, giving his most cheesiest face....HA!:



Buds:


Some of the Peanut Gallery:




Taking the whole "Goddfodda" pose to an extreme:


The Wolfpack:




Sista Sista (my moms youngest sister, Liz):


Me and hubster again:



The Girls:


The only picture I was able to snap of Nathaniel......he looks like an angel:



One of the centerpieces:


The gift favors (Starbucks cake pops......have you tried them??? They are so yummy!! I snatched like 5 of em'...he he!:




He survived his Christening and slept most of the night! Here he is the day after:







and just to prove that he does cry once in awhile here he is practicing his singing skills:



Its his Christening and he can cry if he wants to!!

So that was our weekend in a nutshell!! We sure did have a great time and most of all we were able to witness such a beautiful Christening!! No material things will ever or could ever fill that gap in my heart such as these wonderful memories we have made and I will cherish them for ever and ever!! Congratulations Nathaniel on your beautiful day!!  Auntie and Uncle lub you sooo sooo much!!

Funtabulous weekend,
xoxo Joanna D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...