Monday, June 6, 2011

Family Ties!!

Remember the Chicago trip I blogged about ( you can read all about it here: part 1, part 2, & part 3 if you haven’t already) and in Part 3 I may have mentioned that it was “kinda” my last post about our trip.  As in kinda I meant it would be the last post about our trip exploring and staying in the city. You see, we checked out of the hotel room on Saturday, therefore giving us two more days to drive to the suburbs to stay with family. 

We especially couldn’t wait to see this little guy:




I could just eat him up with a spoon......he is that yummy!!!  Oh and the baby smell……..I just love that baby smell!! (well not that baby smell......you know what I mean!!) It smells so sweet and innocent (does innocent have a scent?? HA!) and oh so fresh!! I just love it!!  This poor little guy was in the hospital for a few days before we got there.  He was sick with a fever.  You wouldn’t of known it though.  He was soo good.  Not a lot of crying at all.  He would lay there and let you hold him, rock him, and he would even smile at me when I started talking and singing to him (haha……maying he was just laughing at my singing now that I think of it……smart little guy!)

 Hi my name is Nathaniel and I'm new here:



High five (see we even have a secret high five wave we do with each other…he doesn't know it yet!! haha!):



I just love baby clothes…….look at his little puppy jammies!! Can I get an awwwww………AAWWWW! (I wish I can get away with wearing sweet little onesie jammies like him.............but that would be a little weird!!):


 He’s a good sleeper too. (I bet his mommy would beg to differ!):





But when hes awake he likes to party!! I think we have a future dancer on our hands. Just look at his moves.

He like’s to raise the roof:



And fist pump (the jersey shore cast would be so proud!! What would his jersey shore name be?!!? Hmmmm!)
He starts it from the top:


then takes it to the middle (with both hands mind you):


and fist pumps:

He even rocks out whenever possible (he might be begging for a drum set for his first birthday! Auntie can make that possible......anything for this sweet face! Oh and any way I can help with torturing my big brother......its payback!):


Future career options: Jersey shore cast member, Rockstar, dancing with the stars contestant?!?!........we'll have to wait a few decades before we find out!!

For now hes just a little teanny eanny weany meany baby who is most content when hes doing this:


The next night after all of the auntie paparazzi (poor kid has no hope…….his mom is a photographer and his auntie (moi) is an obsessive picture taker!) we got all dressed up to go to a party where little Nate could show his baby friends/cousins all his dance moves hes been working on!!

All spiffed up and looking handsome with one of his favorite peeps……his mommy:



don't you stick your tongue out at me:


this is my vogue pose:


Break dancer??:


Let me formally introduce to you my older brother, Peter, and his wife Iwona who are parents to that precious little guy who I've pretty much dedicated this whole post to:


Daddy with his son…..oh so proud:



Grammy (babcia in polish) with her grandson……oh so proud:


Me and my "sista sista":


The fab 3 (sorry hun):


Almost a great family picture (Little E just loves picture crashing):


got one (although Nate's not looking into the camera):




This one just cracks me up (where did the time go and allowed these two to have babies?!?!).  My brother and cousin with their babies…….awww:


Me and the boyfriend (look at him…….I just want to pinch his cheeks…..which cheeks?!?! Ill never tell! Ha!):




Overall everyone had a great time eating, talking, and dancing!! It was a great ending to an incredible weekend!! I feel like it was complete and cannot wait to go back for some more fun (which will be real soon)! You see I have a real BIG family and we are really close. Closer than Lindsey Lohan’s freckles!! Ya that close. (eww.... I now have a picture of Lindsey's freckles in my head!) And we throw BIG parties…….for almost every occasion imaginable. You name it we party to it.  These parties involve a lot of catching up, eating, dancing, gossiping (you may or may not have to duck with the amount of gossip that is flying around in that room! Ha!), drinking (every table is equipped with its own shot glass and bottle of vodka! We're Polish....that’s how we roll!) and just plain ol' family loving!! We live for it……..we breathe it……..we sure do love our family time!! Whatchya ganna do?!?…..my grandma (moms mom) had 8 babies!! Yes you are reading the screen correctly………8 babies…….. who in return got married and had babies of their own……and now those babies are having babies of their own!!  That means only one thing……..lots and lots of parties!!  

Cheers to FAMILY,
xoxo Joanna D.

1 comment:

  1. Ok..so may I just say me and Natus where smiling the whole way through this blog. I mean If you seen his face you prob. would of wrote another blog all about it. lmao You basically nailed it with the photos and the writing. I might just hire you to write on my photography blog, once I do one that is. :P

    Thank You for this beautiful blog dedicated to the one and only "Mr. Nathaniel Piotr Szaflarski"..wow he sounds like a poet lol

    Love,
    Nathaniels Mamma
    Iwonka Szaflarski

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...