Thursday, July 21, 2011

OMG....P TO THE B!!

Yup.........OMG!! is what I was shrieking after hitting jackpot at a Goodwill that we stopped at while coming back home from our "Glamping" roadtrip!!!

Wanna know what I found?!?!?!?!

Place card napkin holders!!


 Ok whoopdeedoo Joanna........whats so special about these?!?!

Well my friends......they aren't just any napkin holders!!!
These napkin holders come from here:



Pshyeah!! Good ol' P to the B!!
Almost took my breath away when 2hotty found them for me!!
Thanks Hun you really do know the key to my heart (I thought him well!)!!

These napkin holders are special.........they serve as place cards too!!
At first I didn't see the tags in the box when I took a glimpse inside.......I just figured the previous owners used them up and then had no use for the holders!!
WRONG......I found them later on......tucked inside one of the rings:



JACKPOT!!!

Insert a video of me doing my happy dance here!! 
I love Goodwill.....you truly never know what treasures you're going to find!!

I then found this birdcage looking box for only $5.99:

It needs to be cleaned ASAP!





I could think of a bajillion things that I could use it for!!
 Just take a look at these inspiration pictures (Ala pottery barn of course!!):


Birdcage, White, Small







I just need to pick a color to paint it!!
I think I'm leaning towards white just because it'll be the most versatile during each changing season!!


I also found this huge glass jar!!!
I love its shape and size.......also reminded me of something you would find in PB!!



and it was only $8.99!! 

I found this inspiration picture online.........I love the idea of putting some filler followed by some long branches inside!!



 I think it would also look cute filled with mini white pumpkins and leaves during the Fall months!!


Lastly, 2hotty and I found some books (I almost always walk out of Goodwill with atleast one book in hand.........they're just super cheap!!):

Scott got a Golf for Dummies book and I found a Suze Orman book (I was in need of some financial advice with all the money I was saving shopping at Goodwill! haha!)


Oh and that blue book in the back is a cookbook from one of my favorite chefs on t.v..........Giada De Laurentiis........I just love her (I think the book was a $1)!!


Wow overall this trip to Goodwill was pretty awesome!! I found some good stuff for cheap prices!!
SO proud!!

So tell me..........what were some of your cheap finds lately?!?!?!

PB LOVE,
xoxo Joanna D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...