Wednesday, July 13, 2011

June Favorites

Wow another "not long enough" month blew by and we're half way into July.....seriously where does the time GO?!!?!! Ive been planning to post this for a while but haven't had the time. So here is a very belated "June Favorites" (you can read about May's favorites HERE)!!

Here is what I have been digging all of the month of June:

Book: Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson is an awesome book to read when your learning how to use an SLR camera like me!! I rented this one from the library and decided I would love to have it on my book shelf for good!!  It is so inspiring and very educational......Im sure it'll be the only book I need! Oh and by the way our fourth wedding anniversary is coming up ("Hint Hint" "Wink Wink")!!!



Perfume: March Jacobs Daisy (the pink bottle) smells like spring/summer to me!! Its so sweet and fresh at the same time!! I love that I can still smell it throughout the day!! I just plain ol' love it nuf' said!




Shampoo/Conditioner: OMG Victoria's Secret is not all about cute little "tease your husband" panties anymore.......they have the best smelling shampoo and conditioner too!! I can smell my hair (in a good way) throughot the whole day and even into the next day!!! I wait until they have their big sale again so that I can snatch them up then!!! So worth the little splurge. 




Hair product: Charles Worthington texturizing salt spray is awesome in the summer.  I use it whenever I'm going to the pool or beach.......it gives me thick and shiny waves without all the fussing with a curling iron!! Must have item for the beach bag!!



Lotion:  The Body Shop's spray on body lotion is awesome for those who are always in a rush in the morning!! I literally spray (generously) it all over my body after showering! It's in the scent Almond milk and I know they have a coconut smelling one too!! I don't have a Body Shop near my house but will have to make a special trip soon to stock up!




Glasses:  I got these Steve Madden sunglasses for my birthday this year and they are the perfect fit and shape!!  I've been wearing them ALL month! Sorry they are a bit dirty after swimming in the lake with them.....oops!



Accessories: I love wearing these bracelets during the warmer months.  They are the perfect colors and look good with allot of different pieces in my wardrobe!! Coral + Turquoise = Summer!!


eyeshadow(s):  Mac's Grand Entrance and Revlon's Bedroom Bronze are my favorite colors at the moment!! I interchange them in my morning routine (because I'm always in a hurry) and they make me look awake!! I love the subtle shimmer in them too....perfect for the summer!


Lipstick(s):  I love a good nude lipstick but one that doesn't make me look dead and ghostly!! Maybeline's Nude Blush (red tube) and Loreals Fairest Nude (gold tube) take the win in my book!! Great drugstore finds that I really need to buy backups for!! Although I'm panicking a bit because I cant find the Maybeline one at my Walmart anymore........and as you can tell that's my favorite!!


What our your monthly favorites?  Anyone know where I can find my beloved Nude Blush (Its almost out and I need a new one ASAP!!)?? Would you like to see more of monthly favorites in the future?? Leave it in the comments below??

xoxo Joanna D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...