Thursday, July 21, 2011

Birch to the Box

What's a Birchbox..............?!?!

Well the most awesomeness thing ever (its one of those "why didn't I think of that" moments when you find out!!)!!

For only 10 dollhairs a month (as my husband would say it.......with dollars he's pretty stingy but with dollhairs he'll give you as much as you want! HA!) you will receive about 4-5 beauty samples in the mail!!!

Now girls (and guys) I'm not just talking small little dinky "no-name that you get at the Super 8" samples.............I'm talking about the creme dela creme of beauty samples that will surely knock your panties off!!

Yes I said it.......knock your panties OFF!!! If you want to compare think JLo's booty compared to KimK's booty.............same thing right?!?!

WRONG...........KimK's is definitely bigger!!! (I'm sure I lost every man reading this! They are probably thinking of JLo or KimK and their booties and something about their panties coming off!! Now snap out of it!!!)

I was a bit skeptical about birchbox at first until I saw what Liz received in hers!!!!

Yeah!!.....they sent her decent sized samples of Philosophy, Ahava, Redken, and Zoya in her Birchbox!!! (I've seen people get Nars and Benefit products too!)

So whats the first thing I did..........well right after I picked my jaw off the floor............I went over to www.birchbox.com to order mine!!

I cant wait till I get my first birchbox so that I can get my sample on!!

 If I don't like it............that's OK it only cost me 10 dollhairs!!!

~Stay tuned for am upcoming post about my thoughts/opinions after receiving my own birchbox in the next few weeks!! I hope they don't disappoint because I will look like a big fool preaching about something I haven't even tried yet!! ~


Just keepin it real,

xoxo Joanna D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...