Sunday, July 17, 2011

Olioboard: Dreamy Master Bedroom

So I posted my first Olioboard about a BOYS NURSERY a few days ago and now I would like to show all of you what I am fantasizing about for our future master bedroom someday (so that we can do some other fantasizing.........if you what I mean....HA!)!!

 I also showed this post along time ago (actually one of my first few posts) about my love for upholstered headboards!! Well that obsession is still going strong and I think I narrowed it down to just one (remember I showed a few that I loved but couldn't decide about the texture, color, and fabric that I wanted)!!

 I love the burlap looking fabric with a nailhead trim and that is actually what inspired the whole look along with that fabulous rug in all of the right colors!!!  Since I am married to a very manly "guys guy" I decided that I couldn't/shouldn't have everything girly and feminine (well I could if I wanted to.....we all know who wears the pants in this relationship!! HA!) Therefore I brought in some pretty neutral colors along with some rustic dark wood furniture to balance out the floral rug and mirrored vanity (I NEED to incorporate this vanity someway somehow into our next bedroom......its from pier1 and I am saving my pennies as we speak I type this)!  I just love the way this moodboard gives a calm and relaxing vibe..........just a perfect place to escape to at the end of a long exhausting day!!


Master Bedroom


What do you think of my serene, peaceful, and calm future master bedroom??  I whipped it up fairly quickly but I think it really captures my taste and wants for what I envision our future master to look like!! Any of you try designing a moodboard of your own?? If so, leave the link in the comments below.......I would really love to see what your tastes and wants are!!!

Dreaming and fantasizing,
xoxo Joanna D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...