Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Boat Rides and Funny Tan Lines

So I wanted to hurry up and write this post before it slips my mind and "poof" its gone forever!!!! Remember our Fourth of July weekend that we spent at Rhythm and Booms this year......well that was only the first day out of the three day weekend we were so lucky to get!!! The rest of the weekend we soaked up some allot of sun sitting on the deck drinking some margaritas and enjoying the lake with boat and jetski rides!! Sounds fun, no? Not when you have funny tan lines to show for it!! I'm serious the upper half of my thighs are white as can be and the bottom half are nice and tan........it is just not cute and is taking allot of time and effort to even out!!! It was a real treat taking off my shorts when we decided to swim at the pool!   Oh well you live, you learn, and the next time I will not forget to apply SUNSCREEN!! 

Anyways......remember I said I had a very special guest?!! Well we got a sweet surprise visit from none other than my handsome and adorable..........................nephew NATHANIEL!!!

Here he is looking too cute for the eyes.........yup blindingly cute (I may or may not be somewhat biased):


He likes to smirk at me while throwing up some weird baby signs:




and then laughs uncontrollably because I don't know what he's trying to tell me.............It probably means "Auntie you have some stanky breath" or something like that!! HA!



If I don't laugh back he throws up his fists to show me who's boss:




 but thinks before he acts:


and then goes back to acting like a baby............mmmmm yummy fingers:


OK I just made up that whole story up but isn't he just too delicious.........I can eat him up with a spoon!?!?!?!

Just check out how precious his little sockies are:



I am just obsessed with his cute squishy little baby fat rolls:



It's 5'oclock somewhere.........Yup that's what we were singing while Nathaniel was taking his nap (with grampa watching him of course........Now put down that phone we don't need CPS coming over........again!! ha ha!):





add an "in" to the front of "sane" because that's what we were after a few margaritas..........don't believe me just ask this girl:



After Nate Dog's nap............





he woke up to one crazy uncle making weird faces:




and for some odd reason little Nate liked it:






Awwwww..........



Then his mamma got him all dressed up for his first Fourth of July photoshoot:


His onesie reads "Mommy's little firecracker...........exploding we cuteness":


and we finally headed out for a fun day of planned festivities.........



well just after catching 2hotty doing this:




BUSTED:



I just melted into a big huge puddle!!!! Can I get an awwww!!!

Now my Fourth of July weekend post is complete!!




Boat rides and funny tan lines,

xoxo Joanna D.

2 comments:

  1. THis is the best blog ever, I must of read it like 100000 times lol...Once again you nailed it with these shots.covering every ounce of nathaniels awesome trip..:P But for future blogs, please keep scary mama out of the pics. lmao I didnt look too hott that weekend. haha Who needs a camera when you got Joanna documenting everything..hehe Thanks for an awesome weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.....I have fun with it!!! Gosh i fear for when I have my own kids......they have no hope I'm going to document everything!!! It just helps me remember that little sweet things face......it sucks living so far!! I know the next time I see him he'll look even bigger and I might just have a tear in my eye!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...