Friday, December 9, 2011

Party Rock In Yo Mouth!

I haven't linked up with KellysKorner Blog in like for ever (using my best Valley-High cheerleader impression!! HA!)!

I love Christmas time......it truly is the best time of the year. 
This week I've been sharing my Christmas decor with you all so I thought "Hey! Why Not".......I might as well share a cookie recipe or two!!!

If you missed it......I shared a post about some yarn wreaths I made over the weekend........




...........and some "mini" versions too:



I also showed how I personalized mine and 2hotty's (my husband Scotty who I lovingly nicknamed 2hotty) Christmas stockings:


So today I'll share a few cookies that I have been OBSESSED with!!
Especially this one:

Pinned Image
SOURCE: I PROMISE YOU WON'T REGRET MAKING THIS TREAT!!


Unfortunately I didn't come up with it (I wish I did......it's SO good)!!!
(Whoever did I could just KISS em'..........I hope they have soft lips. HA!)
Sad but true.........I copied it from a recipe I found on PINTEREST.
If you love mixing salty with sweet.......then you have found your match (there I just saved you a subscription to "CookieHarmony")!!
It tastes like a Take5 bar......but just in a cookie version.  If you've never had one, you are really missing out!  It's pretty much a chocolate chip cookie but with the infusion of crushed up pretzels and peanut butter chips (I sing Party Rock in my head every time I take a bite of this goodness)!!
It's really the best cookie I've had yet (I've made it a handful of times in a matter of 2 months!)

The next one is more "Christmasy" and looks really really pretty when put on a festive platter!
I made them for our ugly Christmas sweater party that we hosted over the weekend.
I'm sure you've seen them before:


It's minty, chewy, and yummy all at the same time.

You can find the recipe on the back of the peppermint chocolate kisses packaging!

I also found it online:

Pinned Image
SOURCE
So go on now and get yourself a BIG jug of milk (or almond milk) and make a few dozen of these cookies this weekend.......I promise you will NOT regret it!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you check back as the countdown to Christmas continues as I still have a few more posts to share on how we've been dressing up our home for the holidays! 

Hope your enjoying the season so far......and I hope you have a Great Christmas this year!!

xo Joanna D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...