Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Missoni Who?????

Were you one of the crazy shoppers camped out at "TarJay" a few months ago when Missoni came out with their Missoni for Target line?!?!?
I guess I shouldn't say crazy......more like dedicated!!  It is Missoni after all!
I love when designers come out with their discounted lines.......SO genius!!
It was funny when 2hotty read the news that morning on Yahoo.  His exact words were "Missoni Who?!?!"!!
Ya hunny your not in with the trends if you don't know Missoni fashion!!
That is when I filled him in and jumped on their website to show him (crossing my fingers they would have a few things still left) only to find out that everything was SOLD OUT!!
So naive this one.....I swear.  People camped out for days and here I thought I could jump right on their website......find some items I like......and enter in my CC!! Ya not exactly.
BUT...................
Insert a few weeks (months?!?!) later here!  I jumped online the other day and typed in Missoni in Targets search engine just to see what popped up.  To my surprise they had a few things back in stock and some were even clearanced out!!

WAHOO!! Happy dance.....raise the roof.....do the dougie.......then dust your shoulders off!!

I found this cute lil thing:


Missoni Fabric Square Pouf - Floral Pattern with M Zizag Piping.Opens in a new window

BEST PART OF IT ALL................The $$$$ tag:
Missoni Fabric Square Pouf - Floral Pattern with M Zizag Piping
Target Missoni all Missoni
clearence
$27.98
Reg:$79.99
- Save $52.01 (65%)



But more on that room later (like after the holidays)!! 

They have a few other things that are adorable as well:

Or for the Techy......This IPAD 2 case is SO cute ( I want one......but first I need an IPAD2!!....Darn!!):

Missoni Leather Case for iPad® 2 - White (ASD365)


clearance
Sale Price $41.98
AND IT'S ON CLEARANCE!!!

I believe you still have some time to order these items before Christmas (wow 4 days away)......my ottoman is expected to come between Thursday and Saturday this week and I just ordered it last night!  BONUS. 
Merry Christmas to me!

SO tell me any Missoni lovers out there (It sure beats payin for the real stuff!)?!?!  Were you one of the shoppers that camped out?!?!  If so.....what did you end up getting?!?!  I thought the pj bottom leggings and flats were SO cute (they are out of stock.....so unfortunate!!)!  And No Target has no clue who this girl is......but they will get major props for getting the ottoman to me this week (totally not necessary but awesome if they do!) 

xoxo Joanna D.

2 comments:

  1. You didn't buy all that did you?

    -Your Husband

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Hunny if I bought all of those things above THAT means I would have an IPAD2.......are you trying to hint at something......is Santa going to be extra generous this year?!?!

    Love ya!! xo Your Wife!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...