Monday, December 5, 2011

All I want for Christmas.........

                                                         ......................IS YOU!!!
I have a lot of things that I want for Christmas!  Most of the things on my list money can't buy.......and are simply prayers to GOD!!

BUT.........I shamefully can say some are material!!  I'm definitely NOT high maintenance at all (well I don't think so....I'm sure 2hotty would beg to differ) but I do like nice good quality stuff!!

So here are some items I'm lusting over right now (it changes on a daily basis).......and also some great gift ideas for the women in your life who I'm sure are lusting over these things too:

Makeup/Skincare Products: (I LURVE makeup......so its always a winner whenever someone gets me a gift card to Sephora):

Nars Danmari All About Cheeks Palette: $65. 
I have a couple blushes from Nars and they are absolutely my favorite blushes!! I would be extremely over the moon if I received this palette (wink wink.......whose name sounds like Hotty!)
Danmari All About Cheeks Palette ($107 Value)
SOURCE

YSL Sephora Holiday Glamour Set: $65
I'm just LUSTING over this!! Yves Saint Laurent........nuf' said!!

Sephora Holiday Glamour Set ($98 Value)
SOURCE

Clarisonic Mia™ Skin Cleansing System with Boscia, Dr. Brandt, Dr. Dennis Gross & Peter Thomas Roth - Berry: $119
Stress does a number on my face........as in a number of painful zits on my face!!  Ya I totally look like a sixteen year old boy going through puberty right about now.......just call me Pizza Face!! This is where the clarisonic comes in.......I've heard great things about this gadget!! I totally want one........well its more like I NEED one!!!  Oh and they have a special gift pack version out for the holidays too......you get some bonus skin care items......total score!!
Clarisonic Mia™ Skin Cleansing System with Boscia, Dr. Brandt, Dr. Dennis Gross & Peter Thomas Roth - Berry ($199 Value)
SOURCE
Urban Decay Naked Palette: $48
I've wanted it for like a year now!! The colors are totally me.  Although now they've come our with the Naked 2 pallette and I think I want that one too......OUI!!!
Naked Palette
SOURCE
Haircare Products: (All Redken products found at Ulta.com and Redken is having a buy 2 get 1 free sale!!)

Rusk Freak Speed Blow Dryer: $68
SOURCE

Redken Body Full Shampoo: $14
Body Full Shampoo

Redken Extreme Conditioner: $14
Extreme Conditioner

Redken Extreme Cat: $15
Extreme CAT Protein Reconstructing Treatment


Accessories: Which girl doesn't love to receive jewelry............or purses?!?!
North Face ETIP Glove: $40
This is great for anyone who owns a smart phone touch screen or any touch screen related product.  It has a built in magnet "thingy" on the tip of the pointer finger and thumb so you can stay warm while still using your phone!!  It comes in three different colors.......I love the white pair......however to be practical I would get the black pair!! They are pricey for a pair of gloves but North Face is good quality stuff!!
SOURCE
I love anything by Michael Kors!! Here are some items I'm lusting over:


Michael Kors Watch, Women's Rose Gold Plated Stainless Steel Bracelet 43mm MK5415
SOURCE
Michael Kors Watch, Women's Chronograph Gold Tone and Tortoise Acrylic Bracelet 38mm MK5138
SOURCE
Michael Kors Watch, Women's Chronograph Goldtone Stainless Steel and Black Polyurethane Bracelet 38mm MK5191
SOURCE



Tory Burch ROBINSON MAGAZINE TOTE $575

Its timeless and I love it but its $$$$!!

ROBINSON NS TOTE | BLACK | 001
SOURCE
 Like I said these items are more lusts than needs and if I didn't receive any of it......it would not ruin Christmas!!!  I would take any of the precious things that I pray for over the items above any day without a doubt in my mind.......but I am also human and want things that I don't necessarly need.  What can I say we live in a tempting corrupt world!!!

So whats on your Holiday Wish List this year???  I would love to see Santa's budget plan for the year and his bank account because if you think I'm bad you should see 2hotty's wish list.........golf cart, lawn mower, golf membership, new car,etc.!!

xo Joanna D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...