Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!!!

Happy Birthday to my wonderful mother who turns 50 today! Oh mom how i wish i could age as gracefully as you have!  To me you will never look your age! You still look the same!  You will always look the same! 





Today is YOUR special day mom!  Even if it doesn't feel like it!  To you its just an ordinary Tuesday and you've had such a long, hard day at work!  But that's what you think, mom! Today is NOT just an ordinary Tuesday! Today is a wonderful day because on this day fifty years ago God created a wonderful daughter, sister, friend, aunt, wife, mother, and now grandmother!! And I thank my lucky stars above each and everyday for being blessed with such a great mother who I love oh soooo unconditionally!!  Thank you for being a great teacher to everyone around you! You have thought us all so much about love, hard work, faith, religion, our nationality, kindness, loyalty, laughter (I can go on and on)!!  My wish for you today and forever is for many great years to come filled with nothing but great health, laughter, kindness, maybe more grandchildren (haha), joy, peace, and even a whole lotta wealth!!!  We love you mom.......I love you mom! Happy Birthday! 

P.S. Its your surprise birthday party this weekend......and you don't even know it! We are going to have so much fun!  
(my mom doesn't read my blog but eventually I will show her this post!)

xoxo My mommys daughter ~Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...