Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Birthday D!!!

Just wanted to continue on with Birthday week and dedicate this post to my wonderful father in law whose birthday is today!!! Oh and Happy Cinco De Mayo Everyone!! Cant wait to get our margarita on this weekend!
Anyways, I just wanted to wish D a wonderful birthday filled with love, joy, and happiness!  He is truly a hoot to be around and never fails at keeping it real!  In fact he brings the phrase "keeping it real" to a whole new level! I mean he will without fail tell you exactly whats on his mind whether you want to hear it or not!  He is the most honest person I know......I mean common......I could put on my Sunday's best and have my makeup all done and he will take one look at me and say "Your going out like THAT?!?! Haha! He just cracks me up! Oh and wait until you make a comment about someone Else's fabulous shoes/outfit/purse.....he will be right there with you saying, "Oh that's just so darling, I just love it in that color"! HaHa!
Thank you D for allowing me to step into your man cave (even if its just to bring you food), and watch sports with you (even though you get all weird and layer every piece of Bears clothing you own), and even just allowing me to be in the presence of you!  Haha I'm being sooo sarcastic......just like he would be!  So I raise my shot glass to you and wish you the most wonderful day! NAZDROWIE......... your most favorite word in the whole world!  We Love Ya!





 
And I just had to include this one of ya too!  Your welcome!


xoxo Joanna D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...