Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Favorite Beauty Picks and Spring Wishes!


Ahhh my favorite subject......Makeup! I just love it! It makes me happy and most of all it covers up this face of mine! Ya, you try seeing me first thing in the morning.......eeek! Wow I just scared myself! Um ya not sooo pretty.......but when you have makeup......anything is possible! Yessiryee my friends! Oh thank you thank you!! Thank you coverup for well......coveringitallup! And mascara for making my lashes full and long! Oh and how I love you bronzer for taking five pounds off of my "oh I just ate that whole piece of cake" face! Must I not forget you lipstick for making my pout oh so kissable! Yes "makeup" is the name and "playing with it" is my game! haha! So onto my favorite products that I'm currently in love with and of course some beauty products I'm swooning over! Ahhh....sigh!

My current loves:
Mac cleanse off oil: Love love this stuff!! I've already gone through several bottles of this stuff! It just melts the makeup right off my face and it smells nice too....citrusy! At first I was reluctant about trying an oil formulation on my oily skin (now I have more combination-dry skin) but it never broke me out.....Bonus!!


Nars bronzer-Laguna: I use this stuff everyday without fail! It truly gives me those sculpted cheeks that take pounds off of my face!  At first I thought it would be to dark for my fair skin, but its not!!!




Nars blush-Orgasm:  Ok....Ok....I know what you are thinking! Blush in the color Orgasm.....(GASP)! Its kinda hard talking about this blush without well......blushing! haha!  Especially when you ask for it for Christmas! Haha! Scott: "So what do you want for Christmas?" Joanna: "Orgasm..........blush........orgasm blush!"  Sheesh!......you need to be specific with men! But no, really, I thought it was all hype too just because of the name but it truly is a pretty coral color and will work on just about any skin tone!


Maybelline great lash mascara:  Its just a great, inexpensive mascara that I tend to go back to all of the time!! Have been through countless tubes.  Which reminds me.....I need to pick one up ASAP!




Sigma makeup brushes:  I got these brushes for my birthday last year and they are awesome! They are very comparable to mac brushes but at pocket friendly price! Love the eye brushes more than the face brushes...but still very good!






Revlon colorstay foundation:  When it comes to foundation I've never really stuck with one brand! I'm always looking for the next best thing and its usually crazy expensive. But when it comes to drugstore foundation I only use this stuff and it works just fine! Actually, I'm using this right now and I'm loving it!




Wet n wild eyeshadow: I got one of these palettes in a hurry one time and I must say I was very impressed! Allot of the colors are of good quality for such an inexpensive price! I got most of the pallets and find myself using them often!



Mac paint pots: I only have a few of these, but I use them almost everyday! They help my eyeshadow last longer throughout the day! Which is a plus during the work week!

Now for my wish list items:
Clarisonic mia: I know its pricey but I've heard nothing but great things!! Must save my pennies....asap!










Urban decay naked palette:   You would think this stuff cured cancer or something.......it is IMPOSSIBLE to find anywhere! Oh well, that's why its on my wish list! It has all of the right colors and would be great for traveling!
Naked Palette
Spring 2011 Essie Collection: I just love essie nail polish! They have fun and bright colors! This collection is sooo pretty!


Dior mascara: I guess its suppose to do amazing things! Maybe I'll bite the bullet and buy this the next time I go to sephora!





Kiehls Eye treatment: Need to start using better eye creams!




Spring 2011 trends:
HOT PINK LIPS photo | Fergie
  • Natural makeup
  • Luminous skin
  • Nude nail polish
  • Bright eyeshadow (greens, purples, and blues)

Well that's all I have for now! (Thought I would cut myself off right now because its 1. it's getting to be late and 2. I don't trust myself to stop anytime soon! haha!) Maybe I'll try some of these spring beauty trends and do a makeup face of the day showing you how I would do it! I would love to see your thoughts on what your spring beauty picks are! Leave a comment below if you have any questions!

One makeup lovin wifey! xoxo Joanna!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...