Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Spring 2011 Fashion wish list!

So I often see these posts on blogs I love to read and I thought it would be fun to post one of my own! Here are some of my spring fashion wish list items in no particular order!

    Tory Burch 'Reva' Ballerina Flat

Black Tory Burch Reva flats : Love Tory Burch just not her prices...... sorry Tory!  These $200 flats are a staple and I think I would get my moneys worth!(wink wink!!)


    Michael Kors 'Large Gold Runway' Watch





    Michael Kors large runway watch in gold: Love me some Michael Kors watches! I wish I can have them all! Gold is a staple but I love all the other colors too!!  (Birthdays coming up....wink wink!)




      Coach Ring: How about this cute coach ring!! I love love love love! Just so girly and that nautical look is so perfect for spring!


      Summer Bag




      Spring/Summer bag: Just love this spring/summer crossover messenger bag! Would also be a good "hide the huge canon rebel" bag that I'm looking for! Kinda reminds me of something I would find at coach except for a smaller price tag :-)





      Others:
      • Classic Raybans in gold with dark shades
      • Two tone chain necklace
      • Chunky colorful necklace
      • Trench Coat

        Inspiration looks:

      Fun Color! (not sure about these yellow flats though!)






      Date night with my man! (Well I already have the Starbucks traveler mug....score! haha!)




      Shopping outfit (looks so effortless!)






      More casual! (I wonder how comfortable these toms are?!?)






      So here are some of the many things I'm swooning over this season! 
       I would love to see what your spring fashion must haves are!!
      Stay tuned for my 2011 spring beauty product must haves!









      No comments:

      Post a Comment

      Your comments make my day!!

      LinkWithin

      Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...