Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Weekend Highlights

Wow what a hectic week (and month) this has been.  I am trying to recover from a bad sinus infection that has left my nose so raw it hurts to the touch (just call me Rudolph from now on)!! Not cool......not cool at all!!  I literally stayed in my jammies and did not leave the couch for two days straight last Thursday and Friday. I think everyone I know has gotten some kind of bug within these last few weeks (tis' the season they say)!! Job security for me I guess (HA! I work in a pharmacy).  Over the weekend 2hotty did me a favor and got me out of the house so that I could get some fresh air (I was looking a bit vampire like.....even the Cullen's would've mistaken me as their own) and do a bit of shopping in Madison (retail therapy is my kind of medicine!!)!!   We bought a few things for the house (including a big purchase that I now could scratch off of my January Resolutions list....yippee!!) and a few things for me (the gift cards I got from Christmas were just miserable and feeling too claustrophobic in my wallet so I had to put them out of there misery.  They will be missed! HA!!)  Oh and I also picked up a few (inexpensive) supplies for some Valentines Day decor that I can't wait to share with you.  I'm shooting for sometime before Easter.  HA!! I kid......hopefully sometime later this week (that means I better start them.....like yesterday!) :-)

I'll leave you with some pictures highlighting our weekend (because I don't actually have the time to write about it in full detail right now) and let them do all the talking!! Don't pictures say a thousand words anyway (Isn't that how the saying goes?)?!?!

Here are the weekend highlights:

Road trip to Madison:




Some of the damage:


Cleaning and organizing (although it looks like the opposite of that in these pictures. HA!):



Taking a break to enjoy the white stuff (it isn't so bad after all):




2hotty doing more of this (never ending I tell ya):

Oh and as Whitney would say it: "Crack is Whack ya'll!!!"!! HA!!

***Tomorrow is a big day for my family!! My poor mom goes into surgery tomorrow leaving me a nervous wreck (I don't do good with that stuff)!! I hope everything will be OK and pray for the doctors/nurses strength and talent to help "fix" my mom and pray that they do everything humanly possible to make her feel comfortable the whole entire time. I pray everything goes smoothly and hope for a speedy and easy recovery!! I know she will do GREAT!!!!

Until next time!! Wish us luck.......tomorrow will be a long day!!

xo Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...