Friday, October 18, 2013

Stop and Smell the Roses

Wow!! Is this for real?? Am I really dippin my toes back into the whole "blog world" water?!?!  Long story short.....I miss it.....like really REALLY miss it and I want it back!! It's been almost one whole year since my last blog post.  Things have been changin and happenin around here and I failed to document any of it!! Makes me so SAD, but that's what happens when life gets in the way.  Sometimes you just forget to stop and smell the roses.  Which is kinda ironic.  It's really why I started this blog baby of mine in the first place.  You know....to stop and truly smell the roses!! To stop and take it ALL in as I try to document the small milestones (or should I say blessings) just as much as the really big ones. So from here on out I want to do just that.  Stop and smell the sweet sweet roses, ya know?!  To really try to remember to write about not just the Good, but also the bad.....and hey while we're at it why not even the ugly?!?  Have I ever showed you a picture of me in the morning?!?! UGLY! Haha.  So here's to a fresh new start......and baby steps.....like little itty bitty teeny tiny baby paw steps!! 

Oh and a BIG P.S.:  If you haven't already noticed, I changed the header (once again) and the name of my blog.  I figured it was more "us"!  Sweet July nights (July of 2005 to be more specific) bring one of the happiest memories of my life.  It's when I first laid eyes on my handsome (now) husband and July also marks our wedding anniversary each and every year.  So its an extra special month and I just thought it was more suiting.  No pun intended considering the blog uses to be called Suited Perfectly for Eternity!

xoxo Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...