Monday, October 28, 2013

Meet Chev.....

To make a long story short, we completed the chevron wall over the weekend.  Well basically we just touched up any mistakes that were made and I snapped a few pictures over the weekend. 
Speaking of the weekend.  Scott and I got to catch up with family and friends who were visiting from outta town.  It was just awesome to see everyone!  Friday night we went out to dinner with his side of the family and chatted away with aunt Lynne (Hi Lynne!) who was visiting from Illinois. I just love hearing all about her adventures and travels.  She's just so much fun to be around.  Then on Saturday we partied the night away at my aunt and uncles surprise twenty-fifth wedding anniversary.  It was such a blast.  They both were completely surprised and overjoyed with all who came to celebrate.  I cant remember the last time my grandpa was in Wisconsin.  He has really bad asthma, so a three hour drive from Illinois isn't always possible.  BUT and my grandma both came and it was such a blessing to have them here!  Love and joy was definitely in the air that night. 
Needless to say I didn't get a chance to sit down at my computer very much this weekend.  But I did want you to meet Chev! Ha!



I LOVE the chevron......just still on the fence with the color.  I'm considering painting it the same color as the door in the picture above.  We'll just have to wait and see.  Oh and I don't know if I mentioned this but I REALLY want hardwood floors and chunky white baseboards!  Like YESTERDAY!!

Next up.....more pictures of the "before and afters" and some tips and tricks on how to paint a chevron wall.

xoxo Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...