Monday, November 14, 2011

Our (NEW) House Tour!!

So here it is.....the unofficial house tour that I attempted to record with my camera and then edit sometime thereafter!! Did I mention I attempted???  Yes I will not be adding video editor (or videographer) to my resume any time soon!! I know it's been like over a month........but after watching the video you'll understand why I've been so busy!!! 

It's definitely long and over due but I'm back (baby) and I cannot wait to show you everything we've been doing around our little casa!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjO6S45C2Kg

(for some reason I'm having a hard time adding the youtube video to my page. click on the link and it will take you to the video :-) )


I told you it isn't very good.......but I gave it the ol' college try!! Sorry about the mess but I wanted to keep it real........we just moved in after all!! 2hotty gave me a hard time after seeing a random tissue just laying on the floor in the basement or the chair on the deck with its cushion folded over!!! Like I said it's keepin it real and it can only go up hill from here on out......right???  Let's just hope so!!

xo Joanna D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...