Sunday, November 25, 2012

Remember me?!?!? Hi!

I have so so much to catch up on.  Like SO SO much!  (haha)  I've missed the blog world like crazy.

Am I ready to start posting again?!?!

I hope it's just like riding a bike. It may take me awhile to get back into the groove of things......It has been six months since my last post people.......YES. SIX. MONTHS. so please be patient with me. :)

In the meantime I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. I know I sure did.  We spent this weekend enjoying some old traditions and as always making some sweet SWEET memories with some of the people I heart.  Here's our weekend in a nutshell:
  • feasting on Thanksgiving dinner at my in-laws house (yearly tradition)
  • fighting off crowds this black Friday and waiting in line for two hours to score the sixty-inch t.v. my husband (2hotty) has been eyeing (he was number sixteen in line. they only had nineteen.  winner winner chicken dinner.  He lucked out. This will NOT be a yearly tradition!)
  • catchin up with dear family and friends (that we don't get to see nearly enough).  Love when my cheeks hurt from laughing so hard. 
  • makin a few wreaths in hopes to start selling them on etsy some day.  maybe even a collaboration with my own mother.  this. should. be. interesting.
  • celebrating our puppy's first Thanksgiving this year. (more on our sweet little Jade soon!)
  • cooking and hosting our first Thanksgiving dinner for my parents.  Basically I had specific instructions for my mom to make the turkey and I would take care of the rest. 
  • Cookin + turkey = Intimidating.
  • stuffin our faces with an embarrassing amount of turkey and all the fixins all weekend long. like I mean EMBARRASSING amount. (Stretchy pants are put away until next year!)
  • pickin out AND bringing home the most perfect Christmas tree!! (my home is in transition right now. Pumpkins still on the front porch with a big ol' Christmas wreath on the front door. Let's call it Thanksmas decor!)
  • Oh and showing some love to this blog baby of mine. I have missed you (insert me petting the monitor screen right now.......and blowing kisses!).
Phew.  What a jammed packed weekend it was.  I feel so blessed.  I have so much to be thankful for. Like so so much!! I hope ya'll are ready to follow along on my journey again.  (key word: hope)!!
    Happy belated Thanksgiving!!
    Love the Dobosz's:

So what have you been up too?!?!  Anything I've missed?!?!.......because I've missed all of you :0)

xoxo Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...